The ICQA Manager has complete responsibility for overall Fulfillment Center Inventory Control and Quality Assurance (ICQA).
Title: ICQA Manager
· Measurement of quality & inventory transaction integrity accuracy while providing feedback to the operations.
· Review & analysis of customer defect data with development of corresponding action plans to reduce defects.
· Develop & execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase quality, inventory accuracy & service.
· Partner with Area Managers & Operations Managers in the communication of policies.
· Follow up to ensure compliance & consistency for policies & procedures surrounding
Inventory Control & Quality.
· Plan & execute cycle counts as described in each area of the facility.
· Establish & Maintain Inventory handling procedures within the building.
· Plan for & identify root causes of inventory deviation through cause & effect analysis.
· Drive process improvements & the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
· Candidate must be able to teach & educate managers and associates on the importance of inventory control & quality assurance.
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years related Inventory & Quality Assurance Management experience
· Supervisory experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing environment
· Strong analytical, math, data analysis, listening & communication skills
· Ability to show Inventory & Quality improvement in a continually improving environment
· Ability to quickly pick up various software systems and data analysis tools
If interested please revert with your updated resume to email@example.com