At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Delivery Operations Manager for our Fulfillment Centre team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
We're seeking a Delivery Operations manager. In this role you will be responsible for setting up and running the transportation infrastructure in a given region. The job will require high speed of execution for role out of the infrastructure and meticulous execution for daily operational management.
Title: Delivery Operations Manager
1. Hiring the team of associates and supervisors
2. Conduct the performance appraisals of the supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
3. Manage a large team of associates for daily operations
4. Defining the transportation process from central hub to various locations in the region
5. Planning the capacity of the transport organization to handle the peak time loads.
6. Continuously improve the transport process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
7. Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
8. Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
1. Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
2. Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter
3. Resourceful to identify the way of getting things done using limited resources
4. Ability to work under pressure situations
5. Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
1. Any Graduation
2. Experience in logistics field desirable and the experience in courier industry preferred
3. Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
4. Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has six sigma, Kaizen etc.
5. People management experience. Experience in handling field team is highly desirable.
6. Knowledge of Mumbai topography is an added advantage
If interested request you to share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org