Are you excited to drive high-visibility, strategic, revenue-generating projects as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead Operational process improvement initiatives with Retail leaders? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business requirements as drilling in to architecture and design with development teams?
Operations Integration is looking for a Program Manager with a strong delivery record to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects as well as partner with other teams to drive key Operational process improvement programs.
This role requires working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional development teams and managing the timelines for all software and field operations teams to support project launches. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Title: Program Manager (Operations)
What we’re looking for:
• An innovative Operations leader/project manager with superior analytical abilities and preferred experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies
• Has knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
• Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process and software solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
• Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of work experience as a project/program manager
• Experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations
• Experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects
• MBA or Masters of Engineering, Math, or equivalent
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies
• Real life work experience in a fulfillment/distribution center
If interested please revert back with your updated resume to email@example.com
Gokul Chandrappa |Talent Acquisition Team| Amazon.com, India
+91-80-41970000 | +91-98863-85429