Greetings from Amazon India!
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Finance department as a Controller in one of our Fulfillment Centers. If you are looking for a challenging role, with much more responsibility than you currently have, please read on…
Title: Site Controller, Finance Department
Duties will include:
· Financial leadership for FCs and membership in the Site Senior Leadership Team.
· Supervising staff of 1 or more, leading the FC finance team and guiding team member career development.
· Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
· Communicating and driving network vision and goals for the FC and finance team.
· Overseeing and providing analytical support for business optimization initiatives.
· Validating financial and operational results of process improvement efforts.
· Leading budgeting and forecasting efforts for the FC(s).
· Ensuring financial controls are in place and are followed, maintaining data integrity.
· Managing the financial close process, accounting, and results reporting.
· Participating in recruiting and evaluation of FC leadership candidates.
· 7+ years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
· 3+ years direct supervisory experience
· BA/BS degree required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Expertise with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Ability to travel
· MBA preferred
· Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling skills
· Experience with financial reporting
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Process improvement experience (ideally Lean and/or Six Sigma)
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Customer focus and professional demeanor
· Proficiency in Oracle Financials and Essbase a plus
If interested please revert back with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org