Payments Business Operations – Business Analyst, India
Are you interested in being part of a fast paced technology company offering the next generation of online payment systems and services? Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce and the Global Payment Services Division is looking for a motivated leader to join its Business Operations team in Bangalore, India. This role is responsible for managing all payments related business operational issues for Amazon India and will report to the Global Business Operations Manager residing in Amazon's Headquarters in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Global Payments owns and maintains the software platform which processes 20+ payment methods worldwide. The Business Operations Team supports the larger Global Payments Division which includes software development, product management and technical operations. The Business Operations team is the first contact for payment transactional issues, receiving escalations from internal clients such as Customer Service, Finance, Accounting and Fraud as well as third party partners and banks relied upon to process payments. Additionally this team is responsible for driving operational efficiencies and escalation reduction opportunities. This team also manages the operational relationship with third party payment partners, advocating for customer experience and driving operational improvements.
This role is responsible for driving operational excellence and customer experience for payments India. Additionally, this role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, resolving escalations, grounding problems with data and sponsoring projects. This role will be a vendor manager, managing payments partners for operational excellence and will also manage relationships with internal clients. It is critical that the successful candidate have excellent written and verbal communications skills to successfully communicate with our Seattle based team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon's varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon's internal systems. He or she will be analytical in their decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. Experience in the banking or payments industry is preferred
· Managing operational relationships with third party vendors and internal customers
· Recommending, grounding (with data and financial justification) and driving projects to improve customer pain points within larger Payments organization and services across Amazon
· Identifying operational gaps in new offerings and setting operational requirements for new projects
· Resolving customer impacting issues with technology teams
· 5 + years relevant work experience
· Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
· Experience driving small to medium sized projects
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
· Payments industry knowledge
· SQLIf interested please revert back with your updated resume to email@example.com