Title: Safety Site Manager
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Leadership Team as our Site Safety Manager.
The Site Safety Manager is an active member of the Operations team, driving and supporting cross-group initiatives and is accountable for all Safety functions within the facility.
· Ensure compliance to all laws as they apply to Life Safety, Lockout Tagout, Fall Protection, Fire Prevention, Emergency Procedures and Evacuation, and other programs as described by the governing bodies.
· Develop prevention programs impacting accident trends and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses.
· Develop, implement, and maintain critical safety training such as Powered Industrial Trucks and ergonomic programs to meet the needs of managers and associates.
· Accurately report daily metrics to management team.
· Maintain required paperwork in compliance with the law.
· Develop a positive working relationship with local the Fire authorities, medical authorities, and other state and local authorities as needed.
· Build management and employee commitment for a Safety program through influence not authority. Review SOP changes and make safety recommendations.
· Manage and develop a multiple shift safety support team.
· Bachelor’s degree in safety or environmental health
· 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
· Experience in working with the different rules and regulations as prescribed by law
· Distribution Center or Manufacturing Safety experience
· Experience leading change in a single or multi-site environment.
· Experience managing multiple direct reports.
· Candidates must be flexible regarding shifts.
If interested request you to share your updated resume to email@example.com