The successful candidate will lead a team of leads, program managers and analysts that will be responsible for the entire supply chain and transportation functions. This is a huge responsibility involving two core functions of operations. The supply chain function involves working closely with key stakeholders like Retail, Warehouses and Transportation to be able to optimize inventory levels, storage and labor capacity, lead times and performance. The transportation function involves working with the warehouses, customer service and 3rd party providers to optimize the delivery network inorder to reduce lead times and cost while continuously enhancing the customer delivery experience.
* Hire, manage, and develop a team of high-impact project managers, program managers, and analysts
* Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders like Retail, Warehouse and transportation to deliver
the right results to the end customer
* Continuously strive to reduce costs, reduce lead times and improve performance within the warehouse by
optimizing inventory levels, developing systems and tools to manage capacity and labor constraints
* Establish relationships with third-party logistics service providers (3PL's), transportation carriers and
negotiate contracts to secure their services, and coordinate change projects with them
* Drive continuous improvement of our vendor base to improve performance and reduce costs.
* Monitor quality of transportation-related services provided to the customers through a variety of
* Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and
* Manage the technical integration including EDI with all the different vendors to ensure maximum visibility in
the different stages of the end to end process
* Own all the metrics across the supply chain and transportation functions and strive to meet and beat the
goals and targets.
* Coordinate the technical development of all the systems and tools necessary for managing the different
* Apply best practices and systems from and share best practices with counterparts in other regions
* 5+ Large scale international Operations Integration management or Program Management within a within a
fast paced metrics driven environment.
* 3+ years of direct supervisory experience of program management professionals.
* Proven Analytical skills
* Highly Data Driven
* Excels at relationship management
* Team Player with an ability to influence Excellent communication and presentation skills
If interested please revert back with your updated resume to email@example.com